Villà Viatges, SA henceforth, VV is declared the owner of this website and reserves all rights to allow access to users.
Identity and location
Villà Viatges, SA. Business address: Girona, 13. 08402 – Granollers, Barcelona, Spain. Telephone number: +34 93 879 37 77. Fax: +34 93 879 62 19. E-mail address: email@example.com. CIF: A60739752. Companies register of Barcelona, file a-n, number 1986/04, Tome 29361, page-report 37, sheet B 129205, register 10.
Conditions of use
All the elements that integrate the website belong to VV or, in some specific cases, have VV’s reproduction rights, these being subject to the protection of intellectual and industrial property rights with the mentioned limitations. Users of this website may use, download and print for their private, non-profit-making use the text, images and any other accessible elements herein included, as long as their origin is given. For using the content of this website in the media and similar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain the necessary authorisation.
Website developed by Interdixit® for VV with graphic and literary material by VV.
This site may include links that may redirect users to other websites or pages managed by third parties not related to VV. VV is not responsible for the content or the condition of these websites and pages.
VV and its staff members assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions included on this website or for any other content which may be accessed from it. They cannot be held responsible either for any damage resulting from using this website or from any action carried out based on the information included in it.
VV does not assume responsibility for any damage that elements alien to this website may cause users or third parties.
VV collects personal data about people who use the different forms available on villavitges.com. The explicit consent to these clauses on data protection is essential to process requests for information through this channel, as stipulated in the regulation UE 2016/679, of April 27 (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
The data is captured from the contact form used to convey to VV general questions and doubts about the activities it organizes. Personal data is also collected from the subscription forms to newsletters. Generally and obligatorily, the contact forms request the name and an email address. Exceptionally VV can demand other data that serve to respond with precision all the doubts. When this happens, the mandatory fields are suitably indicated.
This criterion is applied generically to all online communication of VV, with the exception of the registration of participants and contestants in the organized activities. In these exceptional cases, the data received from the registration forms have a different purpose, they are subject to the protocol legalized by VV and, consequently, to some singular rules about the data protection. The documentation of the activity explicitly includes those special rules.
Except this exception, the purpose of the data collection is:
- To respond to questions and doubts about planning, commercial prospection and acquisition of services for the traveler.
- To establish appointments for commercial prospection and acquisition of services for the traveler.
- To establish scheduled appointments for commercial prospection and acquisition of services for the traveler.
- To subscribe to a newsletter about offers, products, services, corporate reports and other news of interest.
- To plan the appropriate commercial offer to all public.
All data obtained via forms located on villaviatges.com are processed confidentially and stored in the Formularis file, for which VV is responsible and which is located under the jurisdiction of the European Union, as established in GDPR. This condition also extends to the platforms used to establish communication with users, such as MailChimp.
Information from minors with the purposes described above will not be gathered. Therefore, it is required that minors under 18 abstain from using contact forms.
Personal data is not processed for the purpose of creating user profiles that condition economic offers in a discriminatory manner. In any case, this data will never be shared with people external to the Sepmag organisation, nor will it be sold or transferred.
VV adopts the appropriate technical and organisational measures outlined by applicable European legislation to safeguard the personal data obtained and to protect it against unauthorised access, the loss of information, the destruction of records, and unauthorised alteration or processing. In no case does this effort equate to a full guarantee of protection.
You can do this by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, by prepaid postal mail to the address Girona, 13. 08402 – Granollers, Barcelona (Spain), or by contacting the Delegate of Data Protection of Villà Viatges SA at address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number 902 877 192.
The personal data protection policy applied by VV is framed by the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency and confidentiality that inspire the GDPR.
Cookies are small files that are installed on the internet browser’s memory when certain sections or functions of a website are accessed. This miniscule file stores data related to browsing habits. The web programme that generates them is capable of accessing, recovering and rewriting this information with the aim of subsequently recognising the user.
In the technological development of villaviatgescom four types of cookies are used:
- Technical Cookies. These store information that is used for the activation of services or the configuration of other cookies.
- Personalisation Cookies. These temporarily store the user’s browsing preferences.
- Session Cookies. These transfer data between pages and are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Third-Party Cookies. These are established by platforms that add functionality to the site and they enable the user profile to be recognised. Google Analytics install this type of cookies.
With the exception of session cookies, they all have an expiry limit. When this limit is reached, the browser deletes them automatically.
The cookies that can be installed on your browser from this website are:
- wordfence_verifiedHuman: Web site security system. Expires after 24 hours.
- wfvt_711901276: Web site security system. Expires within half an hour.
- pll_language: Allows automatic selection of the navigation language. Expires after 1 year.
- _gid: Installed by Google Analytics, for identify users. Expires after 24 hours.
- _gat: Installed by Google Analyticis, it limits the percentage of requests to the service. Expires after 1 minute.
- _ga: Installed by Google Analytics, for identify the users. Expires after 2 years.
- __utma: Installed by Google Analytics, distinguish users and sessions. Expires after 2 years.
- MCPopupClsoed: Installed by MailChimp, distinguish the closing of the subscription form. Expires after 1 year.
The user may choose to block or delete the cookies installed on their browser by accessing the Settings section. All About Cookies offers much information about cookies and how to manage them.
However, if the cookies of this site are blocked, a good part of the options available will cease to be operational, or it will simply be impossible to access the site’s contents. In any case, having accepted cookies, the user will always be able to delete those installed from their browser’s settings after completing the session so it is impossible to follow the trail of their data on this website.
On the pricing contained in this web site, please visit the General Conditions to know the detailed workings of villaviatges.com pricing policy.